Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Throw Rag & The Street Dogs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just in case anyone is interested in knowing, Throw Rag, The Street Dogs and Wrecking Crew are playing at the Casbah in San Diego on Monday, July 11th.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I would love to be there to see the Dogs! I love them! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hey babyblue have a nice birthday! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] It's nice to see another 30+ on the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Cheers!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sickgirl62:
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I would love to be there to see the Dogs! I love them! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hey babyblue have a nice birthday! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] It's nice to see another 30+ on the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Cheers!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thanks! I am 82 today. Well ok, 34. Close enough. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could always say it's your 29th birthday for the 5th time, that's what I always say! Happy belated B-day [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RustyLane's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happy b-day! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    wish i could go see this show... we hardly get anything in canada... id love to see the street dogs play. their new album is awesome!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!

    I plan to see them on the 11th. I thought they were awesome when they played with Social D.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I was caught them with Social D in Feb in St' Louis and loved em. I was really bummed when they couldn't make it to the Tucson show.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member esn212's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I caught the Street Dogs with Tiger Army in the spring. Not having known their music beforehand I was way impressed, and bought the CD. If I was not out of town this week, I would definitley be going to this show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •